Settle It Once And For All!!
If you confess with your mouth that JESUS is LORD, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved (right in God’s sight); for with the heart you believe, resulting in righteousness, and with your mouth you confess, resulting in salvation. The Bible says whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed. There is no distinction between Jew and Greek and you, for the Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all (and that includes you) for all who call upon His name. For whoever will call upon the name of the Lord will be saved. -see Romans 10:9-13.
As you open up your heart to God, commit the work of your hands to the Lord. (Proverbs 16:3)
- I commit to walk your walk of destiny in the Lord Jesus (Eph 2:10, Col 2:6)
- I commit my heart to trust you O Lord (Prov. 3:5, Gen 15:6)
- I commit my mind to mind His thoughts (1Cor 2:16, Prov. 3:6, Romans 12:2)
- I commit to keep my eyes on Him (Psalm 123:2, Hebrews 12:2)
Thank you dear Lord, my Savior, my God and my King.
- I receive true freedom from You (John 8:32,36; 2 Cor 3:17, Gal 5:1)
- I receive eternal life in You (John 3:16, John 10:28-29)
- I receive fellowship with You (1 John 1:3)
- I receive new life as a brand new creation in-of-for You (2 Cor 5:17)
- I receive a commission from You (Matthew 28:18-20, Acts 1:8)
- I receive a ministry of reconciliation from You (2 Cor 5:19-21)
- I receive a gift to meet every need (1 Cor 12:4-11)
- I receive the imperishable seed to meet every need (1 Peter 1:23)
- I receive Your word to teach me (2 Tim 2:15, 3:16-17)
- I receive the Son of God as savior and friend-who freed me (John 8:36)
- I receive the Father who adopted me into the family of God, and the fellowship of all believers of all time for all time. (Eph 1:4, Hebrews 10:25, 1 Cor 12:20)
- I receive all that I need in Him (2 Peter 1:3, Romans 8:17)
- I receive what others need- from Him (Matthew 10:8. 28:18-20, Acts 20:35)
Pledge to do the following:
- I will love selflessly. (Romans 12:1)
- I will love unconditionally (John 15:12)
- I will give generously (Luke 6:38, Acts 20:35)
- I will speak the truth lovingly (Eph 4:15)
- I will learn accurately (2 Tim 2:15)
- I will be pure in intent (Micah 6:8)
- I will be clear in focus (Proverbs 4:25-27)
- I will be wise in decisions (Isaiah 11:3-5)
- I will be understanding in action (Isaiah 11:3-5)
- I will be who God has created me to be in His image. (Genesis 1:27-28, 2 Cor 5:17, Col 3:10)
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!!!
- HE IS YOUR LORD NOW. (JOHN 13:13)
- HE IS YOUR SAVIOR (TITUS 2:13)
- HE IS YOUR KING (REVELATION 19:16)
- HE IS YOUR FRIEND (PROVERBS 18:24)
- HE IS YOUR TEACHER (JOHN 13:13)
- HE IS YOUR COUNSELOR (ISAIAH 9:6)
- HE IS YOUR MIGHTY GOD (ISAIAH 9:6)
- AND HE IS YOUR PRINCE OF PEACE (ISAIAH 9:6)
JESUS IS FOREVER THESE AND MUCH, OH MUCH, MUCH MORE. COME AND GET TO KNOW HIM. YOU HAVE EMBARKED ON THE GRANDEST ADVENTURE OF ETERNITY..GOD LOVES YOU AND GAVE HIS ONLY SON, JESUS (YESHUA) TO SAVE YOU. HE LOVES YOU A LOT AND SO DO WE.
WRITE TO US LET US KNOW IF YOU PRAYED AND ACCEPTED JESUS (YESHUA) AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR
GOD BLESS YOU, GOD LOVES YOU, GOD KEEPS YOU. SHALOM.